Hello Jackrabbit Managers,
- Join us this upcoming Sunday, 19 October 2014, between 13:30 and 15:00, in and near the Assiniboine Park Duck Pond Shelter, for the Assiniboine Park Jackrabbits Ski Club’s “Orientation + Dryland Fun 1”, our first non-snow session of the 2014-2015 cross-country skiing season!
- Bring your whole family. Bring your friends. Bring your friends’ friends. Forward this information to anyone who might be interested. Everyone is welcome!
- Bunnyrabbits, Jackrabbits, and Track Attack skiers should all come prepared to run around in the great outdoors for most of this session.
Some highlights for the upcoming 2014-2015 season:
- Twenty-four (24) sessions have been scheduled for the whole club.
- An additional seventeen (17) sessions have been scheduled for keen Jackrabbit and Track Attack skiers looking for even more skiing.
- Two (2) fun, out-of-town, come-if-you-can, day trips have been scheduled for the whole club.
- Hot chocolate and wagon wheels will again be supplied as après ski refreshments most snowy Sundays.
- Cost is still only $45 per child. Same price for your second child. All additional siblings are $10. Parents and caregivers are free!
- Coaches Ihor, Robert, Katherine, and Jeff return this season for more skiing fun.
- Visit our overhauled website for more information.
- Please immediately go to the bottom right-hand corner of your web browser and single-click + Follow. Up will pop a dialogue box that says, Follow “Assiniboine Park Jackrabbits”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Enter email address. Then click Sign me up. You may add additional email addresses as needed.
- Please note that for the 2014-2015 season it is the intent of our club that all ski club information will be posted only to our website. By clicking on + Follow you will then be automatically notified via e-mail of any changes made to the website.
(on behalf of Coaches Ihor, Katherine, and Jeff)