This website has been undergoing a number of changes over the past few weeks. Bear with me as I stumble over some of the hurdles that come along with navigating new territory. The menu now has a drop-down option so please take note of the extra links attached to “About”, “Photo Gallery”, and “Marketplace”.
- Please spread the word to your friends and family that they are to FOLLOW this website in order to receive email notifications re: any posts to this site. All announcements about our ski club will be made through website posts from now on. Please remind fellow club members about this change.
- Registration for APJ will be closing in a few weeks (December). You must register for the club for insurance reasons and so the coaches can contact you when necessary.
- A “Buy & Sell” section is now attached to this website. You can find out more about it under “Marketplace”.
- Photos have been posted from Sunday’s dry-land session.
- Check out the coaches’ bios and photos. Every coach took time to write a blurb about her- or himself in order for you to know each one better! Take time to read their stories.
Just a quick reminder to everyone that today is the very first APJ ski club session (on land, of course!) at Assiniboine Park. Meet at the Duck Pond Shelter at 1:30 p.m. Please wear shoes appropriate for “hiking” along the park’s riverbanks.
Hello Jackrabbit Managers,
- Join us this upcoming Sunday, 19 October 2014, between 13:30 and 15:00, in and near the Assiniboine Park Duck Pond Shelter, for the Assiniboine Park Jackrabbits Ski Club’s “Orientation + Dryland Fun 1”, our first non-snow session of the 2014-2015 cross-country skiing season!
- Bring your whole family. Bring your friends. Bring your friends’ friends. Forward this information to anyone who might be interested. Everyone is welcome!
- Bunnyrabbits, Jackrabbits, and Track Attack skiers should all come prepared to run around in the great outdoors for most of this session.
Some highlights for the upcoming 2014-2015 season:
- Twenty-four (24) sessions have been scheduled for the whole club.
- An additional seventeen (17) sessions have been scheduled for keen Jackrabbit and Track Attack skiers looking for even more skiing.
- Two (2) fun, out-of-town, come-if-you-can, day trips have been scheduled for the whole club.
- Hot chocolate and wagon wheels will again be supplied as après ski refreshments most snowy Sundays.
- Cost is still only $45 per child. Same price for your second child. All additional siblings are $10. Parents and caregivers are free!
- Coaches Ihor, Robert, Katherine, and Jeff return this season for more skiing fun.
- Visit our overhauled website for more information.
- Please immediately go to the bottom right-hand corner of your web browser and single-click + Follow. Up will pop a dialogue box that says, Follow “Assiniboine Park Jackrabbits”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Enter email address. Then click Sign me up. You may add additional email addresses as needed.
- Please note that for the 2014-2015 season it is the intent of our club that all ski club information will be posted only to our website. By clicking on + Follow you will then be automatically notified via e-mail of any changes made to the website.
(on behalf of Coaches Ihor, Katherine, and Jeff)
Welcome (or welcome back) everyone! Registration is now officially open! Please check out the 2014-2015 Schedule which the coaches put together for the year by clicking the link in the menu above. You may register for APJ by clicking here ( Zone4).
The APJ website is currently undergoing a variety of updates. Hang on to your boots… some exciting new content is being added to our web page!