Postponing the start of the year until next week!

Hi Everybody,

With the strong forecast of wet precipitation, and in consultation with several parents who will be potentially doing some pretty gross laundry (mud and goose debris) it has been decided to hold off on the Sunday Oct. 29 Jackrabbit session until next week, and hopefully a drier forecast.

In the mean time, in preparation for on snow, it’s time to shake out your closets and ski bags and try gear on.  Our website has a buy sell feature (at the top of the home page) for those of you who have gear to move or things that you need.  If gear requests could go out soon that would be great as we have the time to find stuff.

Thanks and we’ll be in touch next week,

Coach Ihor

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s