RE: Assiniboine Park Jackrabbits: This Week In Skiing (24 February – 2 March 2014) (Sent 2014-03-01)

Hello Jackrabbit Managers,

Just to change things up this time around: How about we officially cancel tomorrow’s session (Sunday, 2 March 2014) right now (so that everyone can plan today to do something different on Sunday), and if a miracle were to happen by 11:00 on Sunday, we will send out an e-mail putting the session back on?

So, yes, tomorrow’s session is now cancelled.

The latest weather forecast is calling for an air temperature of -23 degrees Celsius with a -33 Celsius windchill at skiing time. This is predicted to be colder than our official -27 degree Celsius cutoff (https://assiniboineparkjackrabbits.wordpress.com/is-it-too-cold).
Thanks,

Coach Rob

(on behalf of Coaches Ihor, Katherine, and Jeff)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s