I am going to add one more event to this week’s schedule. For those who can not attend Falcon Lake but would still would like to ski on Sunday, I am organizing an informal “Family Ski Day” at Beaudry Provincial Park at 1pm. While it is great to ski around Assiniboine Park, in my experience getting the kids out in nature exposes them to the real thing.
Couple things to consider
– this is a Provincial Park, you will need a park pass.
– bring snacks and drink for during and after ( we like smarties during – we call them “power pills” )
– pick a trail distance that your family can handle,
– We will meet in the main parking lot by the map kiosk.
– We will begin skiing at 1:15pm,
Ski Trails Map
Click to access winter_beaudry.pdf
See you Sunday.
St. Paul’s High School
Phys-ed Dept. Head
Cross Country/Track and Field Head Coach
831-2300 ext. 387