Did your son/daughter (ages 5-9) participate in the 2018 Jackrabbit Toque Design contest? Whether they did or did not or became one of the finalists chosen on the facebook page, you can still help make a decision: VOTE for your favourite design!
The design with the majority of “likes” will be the one chosen for the 2017-2018 CCC ski toques distributed by clubs all across Canada each year.
- Be part of a CCC ski club (If you’re reading this, you’re most likely already registered with APJ – all good.)
- Be-friend Cross Country Canada’s facebook page
- Vote for one of the 6 designs you’d like to see on the CCC toque for the 2017-2018 ski season
- Voting process takes place until March 12 (noon)
- Remember that you need to be part of a CCC Club AND ‘Like’ CCC on Facebook for your vote to count!
*Here’s the link to the facebook photo album with the 6 toque design choices: https://www.facebook.com/pg/cccski/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1441966842501138