We are expecting a wee bit of rain first thing in the morning but after that: dry! We are expecting a group of around 20!
Start time at Falcon Trails (where we go to ski, is 10:00 am, so if your start your car in Winnipeg at 8:00 you should be okay).
Start time is 10:00 a.m. Falcon Trails chalet
Potluck lunch and hotdogs on the BBQ! If you have some carbohydrates to bring, they will be used up!
You will need to bring:
- Running shoes, as we are running on trails,
- A small back pack to carry your things out to the biathlon range,
- A change of clothing for the ride home, especially if it is raining,
- A beach towel for cleaning yourself up after training (remember that we are at a beautiful lake!),
- Water bottle,
- Mosquito repellant,
- Sun hat,
- A capacity to listen and learn! And not from Ihor!
- It will be a great time,