For those of us who are skiing with our kids at Windsor Park tonight (i.e. usually the Track Attackers)… bring your excess Christmas goodies along to share with the group after, if you’d like. Maybe some hot chocolate, too?
See you at 6:30.
For those who are new to APJ… skiing usually goes until 8:00ish.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to order your FREE 2017 Parks Canada Discovery Pass. This deal ends December 31, 2016.
Did I mention that it’s FREE?!
Click here to order….http://www.commandesparcs-parksorders.ca/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/ProductDisplay?storeId=22953&categoryId=216870&catalogId=53407&productId=524527&errorViewName=ProductDisplayErrorView&top_category=216870&parent_category_rn=216870&langId=-1
For all of 2017 this pass gives you unlimited opportunities to enjoy National Parks, National Marine Conservation Areas and National Historic Sites across the country!
- You only need to order one pass for your group or family if you are all traveling together. A 2017 Discovery Pass is valid for everyone arriving in the same vehicle at a national park, or arriving together at a marine conservation area or historic site.
- The Discovery Pass is only accepted at national historic sites which are operated by Parks Canada.
- Activities such as tours or parking that normally carry a separate fee may not be covered by the Discovery Pass.
- Camping fees are not included with the Discovery Pass
- Validity Period: January 1st 2017 to December 31st 2017.
- Display: The 2017 Discovery Pass must be hung from the rear view mirror of the vehicle facing forward or it can be placed on the front driver side dashboard facing up.
If you have questions regarding the above information, please contact our National Information Service at 1-888-773-8888 or email@example.com .