Please note that there will be a regular session of APJ at the park tomorrow afternoon as usual. However…
If you’re looking for EXTRA skiing fun this weekend… today AND tomorrow there are 2 places outside the city hosting awesome ski events! Our family has participated in both in past years and highly recommend them. (We’ll be heading out shortly to today’s event).
The event today at Burwalde Woods Trails entails:
- a beautiful drive out to the country
- spending a day skiing as much or as little as you want (the warm-up shelter is great)
- meeting new friends who love skiing
- eating TONS of SNACKS all day long and a PIZZA LUNCH (bring snacks to share)
- FREE registration (but donations gladly accepted)
- https://btncski.wordpress.com/ (all details)
- For even more information contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
Phil & Vera Froese (204) 325-4591
PUMPKIN CREEK 2016 MYSTERY TOUR – Roseisle – SUNDAY FEBRUARY 28
Here’s what the day entails if you choose to participate in tomorrow’s event:
It’s shaping up to be a great day as Al Grey is cooking up a homemade storm here in the valley! For $8, you can savour (or devour) bison stew or veggie ratatouille (both gluten free) with a slice of homemade bread & a piece of chocolate cake.
Registration starts at 11am to 2pm & is $10 per person. Free for kids 12 & under.
There will be free hot apple cider and Gorp bars for all! Coffee, tea, muffins and cinnamon buns will also be available for sale as well as homemade “sucre à la crème”! Silent Auction prizes – 10 tickets for $5 or 25 tickets for $10.
We have the club’s skis for rent as well as 20 additional pairs for $5 per pair. (First come first serve.) Volunteers will be on hand to assist with the distribution of the equipment.
Pumpkin Creek Ski Club info:
check out: PCSC facebook page or CCSAM website